A while back I was contacted by Omnific Publishing with the opportunity to contribute to a charity anthology. Included in the Summer Lovin' Heat Wave Anthology is a story I wrote. It is the fairy tale style story about an evil queen-to-be and her brush with a defiant warrior. She must learn to love someone other than herself to impress him and save her country. This Anthology is for adults, with some hot love. The authors participating in this edition are: Kasi Alexander, Debra Anastasia (me!), Robin DeJarnett, Jesssica McQuinn, Lisa Sanchez, BJ Thornton
All proceeds will go to the Save the Ta-ta's foundation. It's just astonishing how many lives breast cancer has affected. I don't need to tell you the stories of the people I know, because unfortunately you can most likely close your eyes and picture someone you care about's struggle.
So this effort is for the person that brings tears to your eyes when you see their bravery. This is for you if you've heard the diagnosis of breast cancer with disbelieving ears. As women we can stand together and do something. After all the pain, determination and sadness, how can we not?
However you contribute to the fight against cancer, you have my deepest thanks. If you would like to contribute to this one please click the link below. The Anthology goes on sale on July 5th and will read "sold out" until then.
Also, please check out the Summer Lovin' Summer Breeze which is rated for YA readers. It includes these talented authors: Hannah Downing, Nicki Elson, Sarah Glover, Jennifer Lane, Killian McRae, Carol Oates, Susan Kaye Quinn.
The link to the YA Anthology is here:
Authors! Have a book out? Are you under contract for publication? Make sure you join in the hop. This is a great way to network your blog and let readers know who you are!
Here's how it works:
- Follow as many authors as you like. Just follow the Linky list and hop from author to author. The idea is to find as many "new to you" authors as you can, and hopefully some great new reading material as well. Leave a comment as you hop from blog to blog! We'd love to chat with you!
- Follow the Meet an author Monday host (Cali Cheer Mom) along with any of the wonderfully talented authors on the list.
- You will need to enter your name and blog url into the Linky tool.
- Grab our super cute button and place it in a post. (THIS IS IMPORTANT!) If you don't create a post for the hop, your readers won't have a place to comment, and the hop will stop with you. So create a post, paste in the Linky code and start hopping!
- The purpose of the hop is to meet "new to you" authors and discover great new reads. Follow as many authors as you can. Leave a comment and introduce yourself!
- If you'd like to share the Linky list in a post on your blog ( Please do!) just follow the link and grab the code.