Want to Join in on the 2nd ever Twitter Flash Mob?

I totally want you to join me on my 40th birthday for the Twitter/Facebook flash mob.

-->
Welcome to the Flash Mob! I’m so excited, I’ve done this once before and it was a ton of fun. Below are the updates for Facebook/ Tweets for Twitter. My goal is to have these things flood the internet! What happens if you can’t do it at the exact time it starts? Well, that’s okay! As long as it is sometime AFTER 7:00pm EST on March 19th you can do it whenever you can. What happens if you can only to a few? That’s okay too! Whatever you add will help. That being said, pretty please try and do it as listed below because it’s like cooler than Batman riding a unicorn when it is done all at once.

3/19/14 Tweet /Facebook etc. this at 7:00pm EST:

WARNING: You’re about to experience the #EnhancedPoughkeepsieApp Flash Mob. Do not be afraid www.debraanastasia.com #FlashPoughApp

3/19/14 Tweet /Facebook etc. this at 7:03pm EST:

Board the train to #Poughkeepsie and read it for the first time…again! www.debraanastasia.com #FlashPoughApp

3/19/14 Tweet /Facebook etc. this at 7:06pm EST:

The #PoughApp changes everything you thought you knew about reading. www.debraanastasia.com #FlashPoughApp

3/19/14 Tweet /Facebook etc. this at 7:09pm EST:
“He counts. You’ve smiled at him 446 times.” Be charmed again.
www.debraanastasia.com #FlashPoughApp

3/19/14 Tweet /Facebook etc. this at 7:12pm EST:

“I can’t leave." Green Eyes took a deep breath. "This is the only place where I get to see you.” www.debraanastasia.com #FlashPoughApp

3/19/14 Tweet /Facebook etc. this at 7:15pm EST:
14 song soundtrack by @RonPopeMusic accompanies the story that starts with the courage of a smile. www.debraanastasia.com #FlashPoughApp

3/19/14 Tweet /Facebook etc. this at 7:18pm EST:

Extra scenes, movie shorts, 100+ images, videos, games, recipes, and gifs. Reading just got serious www.debraanastasia.com #FlashPoughApp

3/19/14 Tweet /Facebook etc. this at 7:21pm EST:
Watch the trailer to hear @RonPopeMusic and see @JohnJQuinlan in Poughkeepsie Enhanced App! www.debraanastasia.com #FlashPoughApp

3/19/14 Tweet /Facebook etc. this at 7:24pm EST:

“You make the rest of the beautiful things in the world cry for even trying at all.” www.debraanastasia.com #FlashPoughApp

3/19/14 Tweet /Facebook etc. this at 7:27pm EST:

2 years in development, the passion project @omnificpub dared @Debra_Anastasia to do www.debraanastasia.com #FlashPoughApp

3/19/14 Tweet /Facebook etc. this at 7:30pm EST:

Music by @RonPopeMusic, @RusticOvertones, Violet Winter, Bo Heart, @seejeffsing City Line Singers www.debraanastasia.com #FlashPoughApp

3/19/14 Tweet /Facebook etc. this at 7:33pm EST:

It’s an author’s dream come true to be able to offer this to readers. Tweet #FlashPoughApp to win a copy www.debraanastasia.com

3/19/14 Tweet /Facebook etc. this at 7:36pm EST

WARNING: You’ve experienced the #EnhancedPoughkeepsieApp Flash Mob Tell your friends. Review Often. www.debraanastasia.com #FlashPoughApp

Here's the picture you can use as your costume for the event! Just switch your profile pic if you'd like.

And thank you!!

9 comments:

1. Gotchya all Hootsuited up. ;) I can only schedule on 5-minute intervals, so I'll be slightly out of whack with the crowd...but that's really nothing new for me.

What a totally fun event!

ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! I hope you have the time of your life, on your special day! Congratulations!

ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday!!!! I am going to try to get this going at these times - I am giggling at the juggling act I will go forth and conquer ;)

ReplyDelete
  4. i didn't get the email until 8 pm pst so i missed it by almost 4 hours :( ! i wanted to say Happy Birthday though. i just had my 45th on 3/12. :) isn't it great to be a Pisces? we are so creative and awesome and all that! LOL!

tammy ramey
    trvlagnt1t@yahoo.com

ReplyDelete

©2011-2013 Debra Anastasia | Website Designed by Website Design Credit | All Rights Reserved

Powered by Blogger